Dave Lennox Signature® Collection CBA38MV Air Handler
The CBA38MV has a strong handle on performance. A variable speed motor precisely controls airflow, which helps maximize efficiency and reduce sounds. During hot weather, continuous air circulation helps lower humidity levels.
- High-efficiency evaporator coil
- Variable Speed Blower Motor
- Insulated blower compartment
- Staged electric heat strips
- icomfort™-enabled technology
- Antimicrobial drain pan
- Includes Delta plate knock-out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered parts
- Energy Efficiency
- Quiet Operation
- Home Comfort
- Environmentally Responsible
Here are some of the top features of the CBA38MV:
- High-efficiency evaporator coil provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency.
- Variable speed blower motor allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort.
- Optional electric heat adds supplemental heat for increased comfort.
- Insulated blower compartment uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound.
- High-efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Meets the Florida 2%-or-less air leakage requirement
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency*
- Variable speed motor—designed for quiet, high-efficiency comfort and enhanced humidity control
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- Automatic comfort control for lower summertime humidity levels
- Variable speed blower motor—excellent for zoning
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Optional electric heat provides supplemental warmth for added comfort
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won't corrode or rust. Multi-position to prevent leaks and water damage
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for improved air quality
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet—offers long-lasting reliability with a durable, baked-on finish
- Includes delta plate knock-out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant
*iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit.
Landes Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to provide expert residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and it’s surrounding areas. From HVAC installation to appliance installation, count on Landes Heating and Air Conditioning to keep your family in comfort.
Make An Appointment
Harrisonburg, Va 22801
Office Hours: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Monday – Friday