This boiler offers an efficiency rating of up to 82.7% AFUE, meaning it can deliver energy savings, compared to an older boiler.
- Electronic ignition
- Thick fiberglass insulation
- Electronic low water cut off
- Titanium burners
- Easy integration, works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Versatile installation available in seven sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
- 12-year limited warranty on heat exchanger, 1-year limited warranty on remaining covered parts
- Energy Efficiency
- Quiet Operation
- Home Comfort
Here are some of the top features of the GSB8-E:
- Up to 82.7% of fuel is converted into usable heat.
- An electronic ignition allows it to turn on only when heat is needed, and reduces the possibility for the flame to go out like a standard pilot light.
- An automatic vent damper closes when it shuts off, preventing wasted heat. Layers of thick fiberglass insulation minimize heat loss and on-off cycling.
- Factory-installed safety switch protects against potentially dangerous low-water conditions.
- This boiler works with your home’s existing radiator or under-floor heating system.
- Electronic ignition—burns fuel only as necessary, reducing energy costs
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss
- Vent damper—automatically closes when the boiler turns off, maintaining energy efficiency
- Large steam chest & multiple supply connections—help eliminate the loud "hammering" noise common with other gas-fired steam boilers
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Electronic low water cut off—eliminated homeowner maintenance and helps ensure safe, reliable operation
- Titanium burners—eliminated provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than competitive stainless or aluminized steel burners
- Versatile installation—available in seven sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP.
Landes Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to provide expert residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and it’s surrounding areas. From HVAC installation to appliance installation, count on Landes Heating and Air Conditioning to keep your family in comfort.
Make An Appointment
Harrisonburg, Va 22801
Office Hours: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Monday – Friday