With an efficiency rating of 90% AFUE, the GW9-IH boiler allows you to stay comfortable during even the coldest weather, without worrying about energy costs 90% of fuel is converted into usable heat.
- Cast-aluminum heat exchanger
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Sealed-combustion design
- Easy integration, works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Compact and versatile allows easy installation in a basement, closet or alcove enclosure, and can be fueled by natural or LP gas
- 15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger, 1-year limited warranty on remaining covered components
- Energy Efficiency
- Home Comfort
Here are some of the top features of the GWB9-IH:
- The cast-aluminum heat exchanger in the GWB9-IH transfers heat three times faster than conventional cast-iron exchangers. So you enjoy rapid warmth when you need it.
- With a corrosion-resistant cast-aluminum heat exchanger, you can take comfort knowing the boiler will deliver dependable performance, season after season.
- The GWB9-IH is designed to integrate easily into a traditional radiator system. Its compact design allows flexible installation inside your home for easy replacement of an older boiler with a higher efficiency model.
- Cast-aluminum heat exchanger—transfers heat up to three times faster than traditional cast iron exchangers
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2020. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2020 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Easy integration—low temperature supply and return water makes the unit compatible with existing radiant and underfloor systems
- Durable cabinet—heavy-gauge steel cabinet and baked-on paint finish
- Compact and versatile—allows easy installation in a basement, closet or alcove enclosure, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
*Shipped as natural gas; field convertible to LP.
Landes Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to provide expert residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and it’s surrounding areas. From HVAC installation to appliance installation, count on Landes Heating and Air Conditioning to keep your family in comfort.
Make An Appointment
Harrisonburg, Va 22801
Office Hours: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Monday – Friday