LZP-2 Zoning System
The LZP-2 zoning system allows you to divide your home into two separate climate-controlled zones. This not only maximizes your comfort - it also helps you save money in energy costs, year after year.
- Designed for easy integration with single-speed heating and cooling systems, LZP-2 zoning allows your equipment to run at peak efficiency and maintain desired temperatures
- Divides your home into two different areas, or “zones,” giving you greater flexibility in controlling your family’s comfort
- Zoning can mean energy savings of up to 35% when used with a programmable thermostat
- Energy Efficiency
- Home Comfort
Here are some of the top features of LZP-2:
Excellent energy efficiency—reduces your energy costs by up to 35%, when used with a programmable thermostat.*
Two-area zoning meets your specific comfort needs in one zone, without affecting the other.
Easy integration with standard, single-speed heating and cooling systems to enhance comfort.
- Excellent energy efficiency—reduces your energy costs by up to 35%, when used with a programmable thermostat*
- Automatic changeover—automatically switches between heating and cooling operation, depending upon the demand
- Two-area zoning—meets your specific comfort needs in one zone, without affecting the other
- Easy integration—works with standard, single-speed heating and cooling systems to enhance comfort
- Electronic sensor—ensures accurate, hassle-free operation
* Department of Energy statistics
Landes Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to provide expert residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and it’s surrounding areas. From HVAC installation to appliance installation, count on Landes Heating and Air Conditioning to keep your family in comfort.
Make An Appointment
Harrisonburg, Va 22801
Office Hours: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Monday – Friday