Merit® Series ML193E Gas Furnace
Welcome to the Lennox® standard of excellence. Merit® Series is the introductory product line that raises the bar for heating and cooling equipment. Don’t settle when it comes to the air inside your home – ask for more. Ask for Merit.
Ask More from Your Air.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 93% AFUE* so you pay for perfectly heated air, not wasted energy
- ENERGY STAR® - South certified. The ML193E gas furnace has earned the ENERGY STAR® in the U.S. South Region
- Power Saver™ constant torque motor adjusts airspeed based on demand, helping the furnace use less energy in heating and cooling modes.
- Energy Efficiency
- Home Comfort
Here are some of the top features of the ML193E:
Efficiency ratings of up 93% AFUE* so you pay for perfectly heated air, not wasted energy.
Power Saver™ constant-torque motor adjusts airspeed based on demand, helping the furnace use less energy in heating and cooling modes.
ENERGY STAR® - South certified. The ML193E gas furnace has earned the ENERGY STAR® in the U.S. South Region.
- Efficiency ratings of up 93% AFUE*—so you pay for perfectly heated air, not wasted energy.
- Power Saver™ constant-torque motor—adjusts airspeed based on demand, helping the furnace use less energy in heating and cooling modes. The ability to adjust airflow based on demand makes this furnace 46% more efficient than standard motors.
- ENERGY STAR® - South certified—The ML193E gas furnace has earned the ENERGY STAR® in the U.S. South Region.
- Sealed blower compartment—permits only 1% air leakage, maximizing comfort.
- Dual-fuel capable—for even greater efficiency, pair your furnace with a Lennox heat pump. This creates a heating system that can switch back and forth between electricity and gas automatically, based on whichever is most cost-efficient for the weather conditions at the time.
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Robust blower assembly—maximizes air movement for perfect temperatures
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet—Made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
*AFUE, or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, is a measure of how much usable heat is generated when natural gas is burned in the unit. The higher the AFUE, the more heat you’ll get from your natural gas, and the less gas you’ll have to use to stay warm.
** Covered components may be eligible to receive a 10-year limited warranty. Online equipment registration at www.lennoxregistration.com is required within 60 days of installation (except in California and Quebec) or Lennox’ base warranty will apply. Applies to residential applications only. See actual warranty certificate for details.
Landes Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to provide expert residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and it’s surrounding areas. From HVAC installation to appliance installation, count on Landes Heating and Air Conditioning to keep your family in comfort.
Make An Appointment
Harrisonburg, Va 22801
Office Hours: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Monday – Friday