Dave Lennox Signature® Collection SL280V Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
The SL280V is designed to deliver cozy and reliable warmth, while keeping operating sounds at a minimum. It's also engineered to perform at peak efficiency, so you can enjoy substantial energy savings compared to an older system.
- Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE
- The quietest furnace in its class
- SilentComfort™ technology
- Two-stage, variable speed operation
- Dual-fuel capability
- Enhanced humidity control
- 20-Year Limited Warranty on heat exchanger, 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered parts
- Energy Efficiency
- Quiet Operation
- Home Comfort
Here are some of the top features of the SL280V:
Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year** compared to older furnaces.
Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality.
SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating.
Ultra-low continuous fan speed provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories.
Improved cooling SEER efficiency is achieved by matching the SL280V with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump.***
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Improved cooling efficiency—achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the SL280V will improve the system's SEER**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency†
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- The quietest furnace in its class*—up to 4-1/2 times quieter than competitive models
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating.
- Special sound-absorbing materials—further reduce sound for even quieter operation
- Two-stage operation—provides more even temperatures in your home
- Variable speed technology—delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality
- Ultra-low continuous fan speed—provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested in excess of agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish
*Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UHV070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.5.3 of AHRI 260-2001. **This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the SL280V furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
***Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Verify actual system efficiency at href="http://www.ahridirectory.org">www.ahridirectory.org
†iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
Landes Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to provide expert residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and it’s surrounding areas. From HVAC installation to appliance installation, count on Landes Heating and Air Conditioning to keep your family in comfort.
Make An Appointment
Harrisonburg, Va 22801
Office Hours: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Monday – Friday