Dave Lennox Signature® Collection SL297NV Variable-Speed, Ultra-Low Emissions Gas Furnace
Offering the ultimate in comfort and emissions compliance, the SL297NV variable-speed, ultra-low NOx gas furnace produces 65% lower NOx emissions than standard low NOx furnaces. So you can feel good about your environment, inside and out.
The SL297NV is a new gas furnace product that’s available in select parts of California. If you live elsewhere in the U.S. or in Canada, ask your Lennox Dealer about the SL280V, which is also engineered for lasting reliability and efficiency.
- Efficiency rating of 97.5% AFUE
- Ultra-low NOx emissions
- SilentComfort™ Technology and Sound Absorbing Insulation
- Two-stage, variable-speed operation
- Dual-fuel capability
- Enhanced humidity control
- Lifetime limited warranty on the heat exchanger and a 5-year limited warranty on all remaining covered components.
- Energy Efficiency
- Quiet Operation
- Home Comfort
Here are some of the top features of the SL297NV:
Heating efficiency rating of 97.5% AFUE delivers exceptional comfort and energy savings all winter long*
ENERGY STAR® certified which means the furnace meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.**
Variable-speed motor provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for advanced comfort, efficiency and control
Variable speed airflow prevents temperature swings and controls humidity levels for a more comfortable environment
Low fan speed option efficiently controls humidity levels and provides continuous filtration for cleaner, healthier air
iComfort-enabled technology helps maintain your home's temperature close to your ideal setting
- Efficiency rating of 97.5% AFUE–Delivers exceptional comfort and energy savings all winter long*
- ENERGY STAR® certified which means the furnace meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.**
- Variable-speed motor–Helps you maintain consistent temperatures throughout your home, using as little fuel as possible
- iComfort®-enabled technology–Allows you to adjust your heating for energy savings based on your family’s routine
- Variable-speed motor–Provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for advanced comfort, efficiency and control
- Variable-speed airflow–Prevents temperature swings and controls humidity levels for a more comfortable environment
- Two-stage heating–Operates at a more efficient low capacity most of the time, with extra capacity for cold mornings and chilly evenings
- Low-fan-speed option–Efficiently controls humidity levels and provides continuous filtration for cleaner, healthier air
- iComfort®-enabled technology–Helps maintain your home’s temperature close to your ideal setting
- Variable-speed fan–Provides just the right amount of air to heat, cool or clean the home’s air, minimizing daily energy use
- Durable steel cabinet–Sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the SL297NV furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle. ** Select models only. See your local Lennox Dealer for more information.
Landes Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to provide expert residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and it’s surrounding areas. From HVAC installation to appliance installation, count on Landes Heating and Air Conditioning to keep your family in comfort.
Make An Appointment
Harrisonburg, Va 22801
Office Hours: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Monday – Friday