iComfort® S30 Ultra Smart Thermostat
Your schedule may change. The weather may change. Even the air quality in your neighborhood may change. But the iComfort® S30 adapts to deliver the ultimate in comfort, energy savings and peace of mind.
- Smart Away Mode™ uses the GPS locator on your mobile phone to detect when you come and go
- Adapting To Your Life In Real Time with Schedule IQ™ Technology
- Feels Like™ Temperature
- Allergen Defender
- Advanced Warnings can alert you to issues early on, before they interrupt your comfort
- Energy Efficiency
- Home Comfort
Here are some of the top features of the
iComfort® S30 Ultra Smart Thermostat:
- Access your iComfort® thermostat from your choice of smart home systems-Our smart thermostats effortlessly integrate with a range of smart home devices—from premium smart home systems like Control4 to popular virtual assistants like Amazon Alexa, AppleHomeKit*, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
- Smart Away™ Mode Is An Easier Way—With a conventional programmable thermostat, you have to set your schedule based on what you think it will be. There's not much room for flexibility or change. The iComfort S30's Smart Away Mode™ uses the GPS locator on your mobile phone to detect when you come and go, adjusting temperatures accordingly, so you can get energy savings with out even thinking about it.
- Adapting To Your Life In Real Time—Schedule IQ™ Technology works with Smart Away Mode to help optimize heating and cooling based on the patterns of your family's routine, including wake and sleep times.
- Your Environment, Your Way, With Just A Touch—The iComfort S30's Feels Like™ Temperature is similar to the "Feels Like" temperature in a weather report. It takes into account the temperature and humidity to help make your home feel exactly like you want it.
- Allergy Relief Exactly When It's Needed—The iComfort S30's Allergen Defender monitors the air quality and pollen levels of your local zip code and automatically turns the fan on to clean your home's air when outdoor levels are high.
- Peace of Mind is Also Part of Your Comfort—The iComfort S30's Advanced Warnings can predict some problems before they even happen. The iComfort S30 can alert you to issues early on, before they interrupt your comfort.
- Smart Away™ Mode—uses the GPS locator on your mobile phones to detect when you come and go, adjusting temperatures accordingly to save energy
- Schedule IQ™ Technology—combines with Smart Away Mode to optimize smart energy use based on your family's routine, including wake and sleep times
- Temporary and vacation hold settings—allow you to set a constant energy-savings temperature at the touch of a button
- Feels Like™ Temperature—is similar to the "Feels Like" temperature in a weather report in that it takes into account temperature and humidity to make your home feel exactly like you want it
- Perfect Temp—lets you set your ideal temperature, and the system automatically adjusts heating and cooling to maintain that setting. Like the Climate Control setting in cars, you only need to set one temperature, and the system does the rest
- Precise Comfort® Plus—holds your home's temperature to within 0.5 degree or less*
- Automatic Updates—means the iComfort S30 always has the latest software and functionality
- Seven-Day Weather Forecasts and air quality conditions—are offered for your local area, so you always know what's happening outside
- Beautiful 7" HD Color Touchscreen with light sensor—automatically adjusts brightness
- Photo Display—display your favorite photo on the iComfort screen using your smartphone and the iComfort app
- Animated Screen Savers—are designed with graphics that match outdoor weather conditions
- Advanced Warnings—provide truly proactive system diagnostics that can predict potential problems, and alert you and your dealer to minor problems before they become major issues
- Remote Monitoring—allows dealers to analyze your system from anywhere via their computer or mobile device
- Remote Troubleshooting—makes it possible for dealers to adjust system parameters to fix problems, without ever making a trip to your home
- Access your iComfort® thermostat from your choice of smart home systems—Our smart thermostats effortlessly integrate with a range of smart home devices—from premium smart home systems like Control4 to popular virtual assistants like Amazon Alexa, AppleHomeKit*, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
- Remote Control—lets you adjust the temperature and control energy costs from anywhere using a mobile device*
- Allergen Defender—monitors the air quality and pollen levels of your local zip code and automatically turns the fan on to clean your home's air when outdoor levels are high
- Climate IQ® Technology—monitors humidity levels and removes excess moisture that can cause mold growth, creating healthier, more comfortable air
*Apple HomeKit not supported by iComfort M30
**Only when paired with Lennox premium equipment. See your Lennox dealer for details.
Landes Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to provide expert residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and it’s surrounding areas. From HVAC installation to appliance installation, count on Landes Heating and Air Conditioning to keep your family in comfort.
Make An Appointment
Harrisonburg, Va 22801
Office Hours: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Monday – Friday